Environmental Health division collects and dispose special waste (rubbles, garden waste, and scraps), domestic waste, commercial waste and clinical waste.
How do I obtain the service?
Special waste
Register with Environmental Health Division after payment at revenue office
Clinical Waste
Submit a written request to the town clerk
Commercial and Domestic waste